Rain Harvesting Rain Catcher®, part# RHRC99 is a versatile rain head that can either be used to: catch debris or provide a “catchment device” for directing tank overflow water to stormwater pipes. The Rain Catcher® is a great value product incorporating two internal screens. One that prevents leaves and debris entering pipes and the other provides a mosquito proof barrier.
At Gutter Installation
1. Cut the downspout off 3″ from the underside of the gutter, and remove.
2. Replace and re-fit the existing downspout with 3″ or 4″ Schedule 40 PVC pipe, allowing 9″ from the underside of the gutter to the top edge of the elbow.
3. Fit and bracket the remaining downspout to the wall.
4. Place the fine mesh screen into the Rain Catcher®, then place the larger screen on top of it.
5. Place the Rain Catcher® into line with the downspout and push the unit down onto the elbow.
1. Make sure the position of the Rain Catcher® is a minimum of 4 feet above the inlet to the water storage tank.
2. Cut a section out of the downspout in the desired position and fit a standard coupling to the lower end. Allow 6″ between the TOP of the coupling and the top downspout.
3. Place the fine mesh screen into the Rain Catcher®, then place the larger screen on top of it.
4. Place the Rain Catcher® into line with the downspout and push the unit down onto the elbow.
Size ComparisonAt Scale
Store ID X6648484 Manufacturer Info Product Part # RHRC99 Manufacturer Rain Harvesting Installation Instructions Rain Harvesting Installation Instructions Brochure Rain Harvesting Product Specifications Physical Features Weight (lbs) 3 Dimensions 11.4" Length x 1.7" Width x 8.3" Height Color Natural White Product Type Leaf Eater Shipping Info Shipping Locations California Shipping Zip Codes 60504