Rain Harvesting Leaf Eater Slimline, part# RHSL101 is the ultimate high performance rain head in a sleek, streamlined design with an anti-splash cover and red overflow indicator. Not only does it protect the home by preventing gutters from blocking and flooding eaves, the Leaf Eater also improves water quality and reduces tank/cistern maintenance. The Slimline design is ideal for decks, verandas, posts and aesthetically sensitive homes.
Gutter, Eave, & Mid-Mount
1. Locate the position at which you want to install your Leaf Eater Slimline rain head. This may be directly under your gutter/eave or mid-way down your vertical downpipes. Wherever you choose to install it, your Leaf Eater Slimline rain head must be a minimum of 50mm above your tank inlet and tank overflow pipe.
2. Remove a 270mm section of downpipe at the point of installation. Ensure all cut edges are clean and smooth.
3. Pull out the filter body from your Leaf Eater Slimline rain head.
4. Note the orientation of the rear body – an arrow is located on the inside face to show which direction is up.
5. Apply glue to the bottom pipe and insert into your Leaf Eater Slimline.
6. Insert the top pipe into your Leaf Eater Slimline. This can also be glued if desired.
7. Firmly reinsert the filter body into your installed rear body. Ensure there are no gaps between the rear mounted body and filter body.
8. If desired, you can paint your rain head and cover to match your downpipes or building.
Size ComparisonAt Scale
Store ID X9885817 Manufacturer Info Product Part # RHSL101 Manufacturer Rain Harvesting Installation Instructions Rain Harvesting RHSL101 Installation Instructions Physical Features Weight (lbs) 5 Dimensions 4" Length x 6.6" Width x 13" Height Color Natural White Product Type Leaf Eater Shipping Info Shipping Locations Georgia Shipping Zip Codes 30309