4-Tank UltraTech Modular IBC Spill Pallet, part# 1127. Storing multiple IBCs, totes or tanks can take up a lot of room, and a lot of money, but with the Modular IBC Spill Pallets, it can take up less of both. By connecting the containment sumps and sharing walls, these units offer an economical solution that takes up a relatively small amount of space.
Each IBC tank sits on a heavy-duty spill pallet with a capacity of 9,000 lbs UDL. Each of the low profile spill pallets has a containment capacity of 75-gallons and measures 62" x 62" x 8.75”H. Any number of the modular spill pallets can be connected together with bulkhead fittings - two (2) bulkhead fittings are used to connect one pallet to the next.
To increase containment capacity, a 65-gallon capacity Expansion Tank is available. "Flow-through" bulkhead fittings (1.25-inch diameter) are used to connect spill pallets and Expansion Tanks together. Bulkhead fittings allow spills to be channeled throughout the containment system, thereby "borrowing" containment capacity from adjacent spill pallets and Expansion Tanks. Constructed of 100% polyethylene, eliminating the potential for rust and corrosion. They offer excellent chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals including acids, solvents, and oils.
- Standard offerings include 2-tank, 3-tank, 4-tank and 5-tank models. In addition, components may be purchased separately to allow users to "build-your-own" configurations for indoor models
- Connecting an Expansion Tank to a spill pallet also requires two (2) bulkhead fittings. Bulkhead fittings are included with each 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-tank model
- Once five (5) or more spill pallets are connected together, the total containment capacity is 375 gallons minimum and does not require the use of an Expansion Tank to meet the spill containment regulations
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
Size ComparisonAt Scale
Store ID X7461744 Manufacturer Info Product Part # 1127 Manufacturer UltraTech Manufacturer Warranty 5 Year Warranty Installation Instructions UltraTech Modular Spill Pallet Installation Instructions Brochure UltraTech 1127 Product Specifications Physical Features Weight (lbs) 590 Dimensions 279" Length x 62" Width x 8-3/4" Height Color Yellow Material Polyethylene Product Type Spill Deck Shipping Info Shipping Locations Ohio Shipping Zip Codes 44060