Rain Harvesting Clean Rain Advanced™, part# DDCR98 is an all in one rainwater filtration and collection system. Simple and reliable mechanics allows the filter (Clean Shield™ technology) to shed leaves while the ‘Smart Sense’ first flush diversion system automatically activates when water is detected and diverts the first flush of rainwater which contains contaminants from the roof to stormwater.
Clean Rain™ allows the user to connect multiple outlet hoses to direct water to a pool, garden, rainwater tanks/cisterns or rain barrels. The Clean Rain™ body also rotates 180 degrees allowing it to easily adapt to different installation environments.
How Clean Rain Advanced™ Works
How does Clean Rain Advanced™ collect cleaner water?
- Self cleaning single screen technology deflects leaves and debris away from the flow of water (Clean Shield™).
- Smart Sense™ First Flush water diverter prevents contaminants contained in the first flush of water from the roof (such as dirt, dust, bird droppings and insects) from being collected.
- Smart Sense™ First Flush automatically adjusts to divert the optimum amount of dirty rainwater down the downspout.
- Stainless steel mesh screening prevents mosquitoes, bugs and vermin entering your rainwater through Clean Rain Advanced™.
1. Remove 23.6″ of downspout from where the Clean Rain™ is to be situated. Ensure all edges are clean and smooth.
2. Using the quick release tabs remove the Clean Shield™ by lifting it up and out.
3. Fit the correct downspout adaptor to the bottom of the Clean Rain™.
4. Install the Clean Rain™ by sliding it up behind the top section of cut downspout and then down into position. The Clean Rain™ should be slid firmly onto the bottom downspout until it can be pushed no further.
5. Screw the top of the Clean Rain™ in position through the screw slots provided. Ensure appropriate screws and anchors (if required) are used.
6. Insert the Clean Shield™ back into the Clean Rain™. Ensure the Clean Shield™ is sitting firmly in place and check installation is secure.
Size ComparisonAt Scale
Store ID X4683306 Manufacturer Info Product Part # DDCR98 Manufacturer Rain Harvesting Installation Instructions Rain Harvesting DDCR98 Installation Instructions Physical Features Weight (lbs) 11 Dimensions 7.6" Length x 7.9" Width x 25.3" Height Color Natural White Product Type Leaf Eater Shipping Info Shipping Locations Georgia Shipping Zip Codes 30309