Rain Harvesting Clean Rain Ultra, part# DDCR99 is the ultimate all in one rainwater filtration and collection system. A unique sleek cover and cap provides a stylish, integrated look. The advanced filtration technology (Hydro Activated Filtration™) allows the Clean Rain™ to shed leaves while the ‘Smart Sense’ first flush diversion system automatically activates when water is detected and diverts the first flush of rainwater which contains contaminants from the roof to stormwater.
Clean Rain™ allows the user to connect multiple outlet hoses to direct water to a pool, garden, rainwater tanks/cisterns or rain barrels. The Clean Rain™ body also rotates 180 degrees allowing it to easily adapt to different installation environments.
How Clean Rain Ultra™ works
How does Clean Rain Ultra™ collect cleaner water?
- Hydro Activated Filtration™ technology uses the rainwater’s force to deflect leaves and debris off the screen.
- Smart Sense™ First Flush water diverter prevents contaminants contained in the first flush of water from the roof (such as dirt, dust, bird droppings and insects) from being collected.
- Smart Sense™ First Flush automatically adjusts to divert the optimum amount of dirty rainwater down the downspout.
- Stainless steel mesh screening prevents mosquitoes, bugs and vermin entering your rainwater through Clean Rain Ultra™.
1. Remove 29.3″ of downspout from where the Clean Rain™ is to be situated. Ensure all edges are clean and smooth.
2. Remove the cap and use snips to remove a section to fit the downspout.
3. Remove the cover by flexing outwards at the top.
4. Fit the correct downspout adaptor to the bottom of the Clean Rain™.
5. Slide the cap up the top section of downspout and hold temporarily in place.
6. Install the Clean Rain™ by positioning it securely on the bottom section of downspout.
7. Screw the top of the Clean Rain™ in position through the screw slots provided. Ensure appropriate screws and anchors (if required) are used.
8. Check the placement of the Vibrating Screen. It must sit behind and below the front face.
9. Insert the Leaf Slide into slot holes.
10. Re-install the front cover.
11. Slide the cap back down the downspout until it sits securely on top of the Clean Rain™ unit.
Size ComparisonAt Scale
Store ID X1949537 Manufacturer Info Product Part # DDCR99 Manufacturer Rain Harvesting Installation Instructions Rain Harvesting Installation Instructions Brochure Rain Harvesting Product Specifications and Instructions Product Manual Rain Harvesting Maintenance Requirements Physical Features Weight (lbs) 17 Dimensions 8.1" Length x 9" Width x 31.3" Height Color Natural White Product Type Leaf Eater Shipping Info Shipping Locations California Shipping Zip Codes 60504