Rain Harvesting Tank Gauge, part# TATG02 is a rainwater tank level indicator that ensures you are able to tell how much water is in your tank at a glance.
Before installing your Tank Gauge it is important to calibrate it for use. This will allow you to set your own tanks Empty and Full positions and quickly see your tanks water level.
1. Carefully remove the front clear face from the Tank Gauge to enable access to the moveable Empty and Full indicators.
2. Select an installation site on your tank for the Tank Gauge and mark it. It is preferable that this is a flat area and that once installed, will allow you to view the Tank Gauge face easily.
3. Whilst maintaining the same height and keeping the weight outside of the tank, extend the weight so it is level with the bottom of your tank. Move the red Empty indicator to where the water level indicator is pointing.
4. Lift the weight so it is level with the overflow on your tank and move the green Full indicator to where the water level indicator is pointing.
5. Tank Gauge is now calibrated. Replace the front clear face.
1. Drill a 1.3″ hole into your tank at the previously marked installation site.
2. Lower the weight through this hole and sit the Tank Gauge on your tank.
3. Using the supplied screws secure the Tank Gauge to your tank.
4. Your Tank Gauge is now installed and ready for use.
Store ID X8880823 Manufacturer Info Product Part # TATG02 Manufacturer Rain Harvesting Installation Instructions Rain Harvesting TATG02 Installation Instructions Physical Features Weight (lbs) 1 Color Natural White Product Type Tank Gauge Shipping Info Shipping Locations Georgia Shipping Zip Codes 30309